Temporary staffing helps your company manage shifting demand without sacrificing quality of talent or wasting money. Use temp staffing to:
- Source trained experts ready to help during busy seasons or for special projects.
- Scale back down when your workload lets up.
- Reduce costs related to payroll, workers’ comp, benefits, and unemployment.
Temp-to-hire or contract-to-hire staffing lets you evaluate an employee before committing to a full-time role. Temp-to-hire staffing lets you:
- Take time to review an employee before hiring them permanently.
- Lower HR costs associated with onboarding.
- Avoid the risk of a costly and time-consuming bad hire.
Use our direct hire service when you’re ready to add a permanent employee to your roster and take your business in an exciting new direction.
- Let us take care of the legwork of sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring.
- Find qualified technicians with the industry experience you need.
- Save time and money throughout the hiring process.
Find The Right Technician Today
Testimonials From Happy Clients
Flexible hours with fun working place: Very interesting to work within the team. Very helpful team members, supporting each other.
Secure Job and Great Team: Next Level is a great agency with an awesome hands on team. They are very professional and always available when you need them. I have never experienced any issues with this company and would recommend to anyone.
Fair and good company to work for. I was contacted [… and] had an interview with the recruiter as well a job prospect. Was hired within a few days after the interview and never had any issues while I was employed with them. During Covid I was let go by the company they hired me for and they were able to get me back to work within a few days after that. Thanks you for that by the way, Next Level Technicians.
Great team and always help me find work.
The team at Next Level is great and always helps me find work. I have been able to work on several job sites throughout Charlotte, NC. Typically averaging 35-40 hrs regularly.